Who we are
The Savernake 10k & 3k Charity race is a group of organisers on behalf of the Friend’s of St. Katharine’s CofE Primary School. The fun run website address is: http://savernake10k.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you fill out a registration form to run the race(s) we collect your details/data for race administration purposes.
Who we share your data with
Only our website and race administrators have access to the information you provide.
How long we retain your data
For users that register for the race on our website, we store the personal information they provide in the website database. This data is also processed by our third-party email marketing tool (MailChimp) and our Gmail account (email system).
We keep the data in our system indefinitely, for legitimate interests, unless a person requests to unsubscribe from our list.
What rights you have over your data
Individuals have the following rights:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Additionally, you have the right to access information stored about you by the administrators of the Savernake 10k Charity Run. You need to email us at email@example.com. We endeavour to reply within 30 days, providing you with the following information:
- What personal data is stored
- The purposes for which your data is being processed
- Who has access to your data.
Where we send your data and how we protect it
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
We share your personal data with the third parties set out below for the administrative purposes of the race, these third parties include:
- MailChimp – certified to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/?_ga=2.142039602.1832823902.1526663557-75224252.1522773156)
- GSuite – certified to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield
Laura Bone c/o St. Katharine’s Primary School